Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dream High 2 Episode 5

I just finished watching the 5th episode of Dream High 2 and enjoyed it. If you are looking for a place to watch it with English subs, then click here.

SPOILER

This episode begins with the singing competition. I was hoping that Shin Hae Sung and Yoo Jin would win, but they didn't. However, I am not surprised. It seems too early on for them to succeed. I was disappointed in Hae Sung, whereas proud of Yoo Jin. Hae Sung took out the batteries in her microphone and caused both her and Rian to be eliminated. Everyone, except for JB and Yoo Jin, believes that Rian is the one who took the batteries out.

Hae Sung should have at least tried to sing, instead of standing there silently. How can she achieve her dream if she doesn't even try?

I am proud of Yoo Jin, because he danced well. At first, he was just standing there, but he mustered up the courage to try. I think that his reluctance to dance was a combination of fear and the fact that he dislikes pop music. Beforehand, he would refuse to try dancing. Due to wanting to beat JB, he worked hard at learning how to dance.

When Yoo Jin stepped in to prevent Hae Sung from admitting that she was the one who took the batteries out of the microphone, I thought it was sweet. Yet, I think that he shouldn't have done that. It is always better for the truth to come out of your own mouth than another.

I don't like JB, but I do agree with him on one thing. Hae Sung lacks self confidence. I am hoping that she will start believing in herself and become a good singer. JB seems to be overflowing with confidence to the point that it is arrogance. Perhaps, he should give some to her.

After the competition, the students assigned to the lower class were sent away for training. As I suspected, the Dream High K Pendant, appears again in Dream High 2. Surprisingly, Rian is the one who has the necklace. I wonder if somehow someone else will get ahold of the necklace, just as in the first season of Dream High. If you are like me and want one of those necklaces for yourself, then click here!

My favorite scene from this episode of Dream High 2 is when Yoo Jin sings a song for Shin Hae Sung in the woods and then gives her a piggy back ride back. I think they look very cute together. Hopefully, they will end up together. JB and Rian seem like a good couple to me also. From the flashback, you can tell that JB did have a more gentle side to him. Even now, he still obviously cares about Rian. Therefore, I hope JB and Rian will be together.

No comments:

Post a Comment