Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dream High 2 Episode 6

If you are looking for a place to watch Dream High 2 episode 6 with English subs, then click here.

SPOILER

Before I even started watching this episode, I saw the picture of Yoo Jin and Rian embracing, so I was both a bit worried and confused. Yet, I still found it hard to believe that he would hug her. I decided there must have been some sort of explanation. He seems to like Hae Sung, so I figured the moment with Rian wouldn't be what it seemed.

And I was right. He protected her from being hit in the face with a cake. I think it was a very sweet thing for him to do, but it doesn't mean that he likes her. You can be kind to someone without it meaning something more.

At the beginning of the episode, Rian embarrasses Hae Sung in front of everyone by proving that Hae Sung was the one who took the batteries out of the microphone. Honestly, I don't blame Rian for doing this. Who wouldn't want their name to be cleared? Who wants to be blamed for something that they didn't do? This is why it's better to tell the truth from your own mouth. It's so much worse when it's revealed later on.

However, I do think that Rian is going a bit overboard. She continues treating Hae Sung badly even after she revealed the truth. I wish she would just get over it now, although I can understand why she doesn't like Hae Sung. I still feel like continuing to treat her that way is a bit unnecessary. But, it wouldn't be a drama without any conflict, right?

When Hae Sung tries giving the Dream High K Pendant back to Rian, Rian takes it and drops it on the floor saying she doesn't want it anymore. I bet that Hae Sung is going to hold onto it for now. Just as in the first Dream High, I think that when the time comes, Hae Sung will pass the necklace on to someone else who is struggling.

Buy a Dream High K Pendant for yourself!

When Hae Sung was practicing singing with the group, Yoo Jin was a bit harsh. I understand that it's for her own good and he was just trying to help her out. But, how he went about it had the opposite effect. I think that Hae Sung's biggest problems are lack of self confidence and becoming nervous. By being harsh, it only makes her more nervous.

Toward the end of the sixth episode of Dream High 2, Hae Sung is in the practice room singing and playing the piano. JB overhears her and asks her to finish the song. Rian and Yoo Jin walk in on them and misunderstand the situation. In my opinion, they have no right to be that upset considering they showed up together. What were they planning to do in the practice room?

I am beginning to like JB more now, because he is being more kind. I will admit the scene with him wiping Hae Sung's tears was cute, but I still want him to be with Rian.

Overall, I am really enjoying Dream High 2. I like that it is different from the first, yet has some of the same elements. For example, the outcast, the K Pendant, the inferior class, and the secret classes. I think because Dream High was so outstanding that it is harder for some people to like the second season. The first Dream High did set the bar pretty high. I don't think Dream High 2 will be better, but I am enjoying it nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment